Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Building your business as a Harpist!

Building Your Harp Business!

Linda Paul brings her 45 years of experience to you in an interactive work book!


I'm publishing a new book about the various activities you need to do to run a full time, professional business as a harpist! And as this gets into the community I'm sure people will want to add their successful advice as well! So I'm setting up this Blog so people will have a space to send in ideas and creative ways they are building their work as a professional harpist!

You can buy the book at any time for $10.00, plus shipping, to have in your library or to use to teach a class of your own students! I teach using this book at camps and festivals, but any professional with ten or more years experience can easily do the major headings! It's no rocket science, but it is a valuable workbook that will help you look into creative ways to market what you do as a professional harpist in a market that is quickly changing and is adding to its diversity.

I'll be posting links to places I know about, plus posting news about new technology, new marketing areas of opportunity, harp tips in maintenance and transport, in short, anything I find interesting and I use in my own business! If you like something, use it! If it isn't your style, post a note and share what you are doing and how it works for you!

One thing I've learned in all my years of work, teaching, and marketing myself, is change is the constant, and we have to pass along what we've done to those coming up into the business to help them avoid the pitfalls and embrace the opportunities! And we have to share a vision of what we are going to accomplish for the long haul in order to stay in this business.

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone and passing along our passion of playing and working in this niche!

No comments:

Post a Comment